TERMS & POLICIES
Kokon To Zai
86 Golborne Road
London W10 5PS
- Welcome to the Kokon To Zai Website (the “Site”). We provide this Site as a service to its customers. Please review the following basic rules that govern your use of our Site (the “Agreement”). Please note that your use of our Site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this Site.
- Although you may “bookmark” a particular portion of this Site and thereby bypass this Agreement, your use of this Site still binds you to the terms. Kokon To Zai reserves the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Your use of the Site following any such changes constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms and Conditions as changed. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions whenever you use this website.
- Usage Restrictions; Intellectual PropertyAll of the content you see and hear on the Kokon To Zai, including, for example, all of the page headers, images, illustrations, graphics, audio clips, video clips, and text are subject to trademark, service mark, trade dress, copyright and/or other intellectual property rights or licenses held by Kokon To Zai, one of its affiliates or by third parties who have licensed their materials to Kokon To Zai. The entire content of the Kokon To Zai Site is copyrighted as a collective work under applicable copyright laws, and coordination, arrangement and enhancement of the content.
- The content of the www.kokontozai.com website, and the site as a whole, are intended solely for the personal, non-commercial use by the users of our site. You may download, print or store selected portions of the content, provided you (1) only use these materials for your own personal, non-commercial use, (2) do not copy or post the content on any network computer or broadcast the content in any media, and (3) do not modify or alter the content in any way, or delete or change any copyright or trademark notice. No right, title or interest in any content or materials is transferred to you as a result of any such activities. Kokon To Zai reserves complete title and full intellectual property rights in any content you download, reproduce, print, redistribute or store from this website.
- Kokon To Zai is a registered trademark. Except as noted above, you may not copy, download, reproduce, modify, publish, redistribute, retransmit, publicly display, publicly perform or create derivative works from the content without first obtaining written permission from Kokon To Zai.
Started in Soho, London in 1996, the Kokon To Zai Multi-brand and music store destination quickly became a creative hub of activity, and gained a following for the unique pieces it sold.
Today it has evolved into a lifestyle store with finely curated pieces of fashion.